For everyone who attended our Christmas Party on December 16, thanks for making it such a joyous event! As requested, here is the recipe for Stuffed Dates. If you would like any of the other recipes, just let us know!
dates (Medjool or other fresh or dry dates)
blue chee crumbles
1. Make a slit through the side of each date. If pitted, pull the pit through the slit.
2. Take a small piece of blue cheese and stuff into the center of the date through the slit.
3. Cut a slice of bacon in half and wrap it around each date. Secure with a plain toothpick.
4. Place the dates in a hotel or roasting pan in one layer.
5. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over all the dates. You want them wet, but not “drowned.”
6. Bake in a 375-degree oven for 30–45 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!
* Exported from MasterCook *