Program and Hosted Group Coordinator
Prairiewoods (a nonprofit in Hiawatha, Iowa) is seeking a full-time Program and Hosted Group Coordinator to facilitate and coordinate a variety of ecological, spiritual and holistic health programs (provided by Prairiewoods) and hosted groups (space rental).
• Extend hospitality to guests, clients and other staff members
• Carry out the Prairiewoods mission and philosophy
• Understand Prairiewoods operations, computer software and organizational procedures
• Analyze complex information requests and determine trends to develop new programs
• Present a positive image of Prairiewoods and its activities
• Foster new and ongoing relationships with various organizations and presenters
• Make appropriate judgments to perform under low supervision
• Work collaboratively with a variety of people
• Exhibit strong written and oral communications skills
This is a full-time position with some evening and weekend hours. Email cover letter and résumé to Director Laurie Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.